What is Talent Land?
Talent Land is an event that lasts 5 days with content 24 hours. The reason that there is Camping is that the assistants can stay to sleep in the enclosure to take advantage of all the hours of content. The Camping already includes the campaign house. Both people must buy the individual ticket to Talent Land. The camping should only be bought by one person and you can link with it.
What are Lands or Talent Lands?
In Talent Land you will have access to all the talent lands that we have prepared for you. These are divided so that you can enjoy the content of Talent Land with specialists from each area.
The lands that you can visit are:
- Robots & Drones scenario (robotics, drones).
- Makers stage (modding and DIY).
- Maker Lab
- Cloud stage (Open Data, programming languages, free software).
- AI & IoT stage (Cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and Internet of things).
- Developer Lab
- Gaming & VR stage (videogames, augmented reality and virtual reality).
- E-Sports stage (tournaments).
- Smart Colisseum
- Design stage (architecture and design).
- Transmedia stage (animation, music, photography, cinema, multimedia, digital art).
- Fashion stage (fashion).
- Media Lab.
- Entrepreneurship stage (Investment and entrepreneurship).
- E-Commerce stage (digital commerce).
- Digital Marketing stage (marketing strategies).
- Blockchain stage (Fintech, blockchain).
- Scenario CryptoEconomy (Cryptocurrencies, trading).
- Blockchain Lab.
Where will Talent Land be?
The venue will be at Expo Guadalajara, located at Av. Mariano Otero # 1499, CP.44550, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
How can I participate as a volunteer?
Soon the announcement for Talent Network Volunteers will begin. Stay up to date in the community in the following link www.facebook.com/groups/1015433221825843/ or visit www.talent-network.org/voluntarios/
Where can I buy my ticket and camping?
Ticket are available here: www.talent-land.mx/#entradas
What does my ticket include?
The ticket to Talent Land includes:
- Entrance to the Guadalajara Expo 5 days 24 hours. You can leave and enter as many times as you wish.
- 2 band WiFi (2 ghz and 5 ghz) for 2 devices throughout the site.
- Participate in ALL workshops, contests, conferences and activities 24 hours a day.
- Visit the stands throughout the exhibition area.
Does NOT include camping.
What does the VIP ticket include?
The VIP ticket gives you the following benefits:
- Welcome Pack with official backpack, pack of stickers and gifts from sponsors.
- Exclusive access to the event by entrance of Av. De las Rosas.
- Special VIP access to the campsite the first two days.
- Preferred places in the first rows of the official stages (up to 5 minutes before each presentation).
- Special row with preference for signatures and photos with speakers.
- Preferential registration to Gamer Land tournaments.
- Preferential registration in Talent Match.
- More benefits to be announced.
Does NOT include camping.
What does the Camping include?
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
That’s right, you have to be of legal age to be able to enter without any additional procedure.
If you are a minor you must be accompanied by an adult and for the registration of minors you must go to www.talent-land.mx/menores
Both the responsible adult and the minor must have their ticket.
How can I contact the organizer if I have questions?
Should I bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can take it printed or the QR code in the Eventbrite app. Keep in mind that you must carry your ID with an original photograph ( IFE, INE, Passport or current Driver’s License ) to validate your access.
The ticket is personal so there can not be two entries with the same name, if it is the case, it will only be taken as one.
Can my ticket be transferred?
In the case of transfer, a series of phases is established without and with a penalty:
As a first phase as of December 31, 2019 without penalty, or making the penalty payment of $ 400.00 Talent Network ® | talent-network.org (four hundred pesos 00/100 MXN) for the second phase that corresponds from January 1, 2020 to February 15, 2020; or a corresponding penalty payment of $ 700.00 (seven hundred pesos 00/100 MXN) for the third phase that corresponds from February 16, 2020 to March 31, 2020. With this payment the interested person will have the right to transfer their participation in the Talent Land 2020 event until March 31, 2020 at 12:00 a.m.
For each reimbursement or transfer requested it must be covered with the payment of the indicated penalty and the previously described requirements.
The CRM team will be responsible for reporting the deposit data. The bank receipt should be sent to the address email@example.com with the subject “Payment by transfer”. The bank deposit will be applied to the bank account designated by the Talent Network CRM team.
Can I request invoice my ticket?
The delivery will be via email and from the date of purchase, you have 30 calendar days for your requisition.
For the invoice request it will be necessary for the interested person to send an email to the CRM department ( CRM@talent-network.org ) with your fiscal data (RFC, Corporate Name , Use of CFDI, Tax Address and Proof of Payment).
If I already made my payment, what's next?
Your tickets will be 100% digital, within 24 to 72 business hours you will receive an email from us.
Check your SPAM tray and if you have not received it, please write to us.
In that email you will receive the codes to be exchanged for your entries in the registration platform.
If you bought more than one ticket or package in different purchases, different emails will arrive at different times but do not worry, check your spam tray to make sure you have all your tickets.
I am underage. What should I do?
Remember that you must attend with an adult and you must also buy your ticket, otherwise you will be denied access if you do not attend with him.
The promotions apply for all as long as the minor is accompanied by an adult.
You must make your registration and during the access to the event, present yourself in the line of minors so that we can verify this information. Follow the steps at www.talent-land.mx/menores